You are viewing content for VA. Need to change state?
As a physician, you already know that Medicare is designed to cover only 80% of your medical costs. The remaining 20% is your financial responsibility. The AMA-sponsored Medicare Supplement Insurance Program can help meet that 20%.
New to Medicare? Switching Medicare Supplement coverage? With AMA-sponsored coverage, all eligible enrollees enjoy a quick and easy enrollment process.
Tens of thousands of physicians insured across the nation.1
If you have questions or would like to apply by phone, call AMA Insurance and speak to a licensed insurance agent/producer. We're here to help you.
AMA and Transamerica have teamed up to offer physicians exclusive rates and exceptional service with this Medicare Supplement coverage administered by AMA Insurance and insured by Transamerica. And now you can receive up to 7% in additional discounts.
5% spouse discount will be applied immediately to both new and current qualifying customers!
Save time and money with EFT! 2% off your monthly premium!